- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 3 carrots diced
- 1/2 bulb fennel diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 head green cabbage sliced and core removed
- 1 15 oz. can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 15 oz. can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped, for serving
- Add olive oil to a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrots, fennel, and garlic. Sauté for 5-8 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Stir in spices, salt, and pepper, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bone broth, and beans. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with chopped parsley. Enjoy!