- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 3 carrots chopped
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme chopped
- 2 tsp. turmeric
- 2 cartons Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth (8 cups)
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped (to garnish)
- Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. Stir in onion, celery, and carrots and gently saute for 7-10 minutes, or until softened.
- Add in black pepper, sea salt, fresh thyme, turmeric, bone broth, water, chicken, and egg noodles. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 20.
- Divide soup into bowls and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!