- Drain and rinse jackfruit.
- Using your hands, break apart jackfruit until it’s pulled and broken down.
- Add the shredded jackfruit, ½ diced red onion, garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, oregano, Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth, tomato paste, Sriracha, and bay leaves to Instant Pot. Stir the pot to combine. Secure the lid of the Instant Pot, close the pressure valve, and cook for 8 minutes at high pressure. Let the pressure slowly release when finished.
- While jackfruit cooks, prep the mango salsa. In a bowl combine diced mango, pineapple, jalapeno, bell pepper, lime juice, and salt. Stir well.
- Create tacos: divide tacos and top with jackfruit, mango salsa, and sliced avocado. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!