- 1 cup coconut cream skimmed from the top of a chilled can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1/2 fresh banana
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla bean powder or 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 heaping cup sweet red cherries pitted + 1/4 cup more
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 3-5 pitted medjool dates
- tiny pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp. dragonfruit powder (optional, for color)
- In the bowl of a high powered blender, combine the ingredients: coconut cream, Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original Non-Diary Beverage, fresh banana, cashew butter, vanilla bean powder or extract, 1 heaping cup pitted sweet cherries, almond extract, 3 pitted medjool dates, tiny pinch sea salt and (optional) dragonfruit powder.
- Blend on high until all of the ingredients meld into a creamy ice cream base. You want the dates to be well broken down into the mix, so keep blending until the cream is one uniform color. Taste and add a few more dates as you like if you prefer a sweeter popsicle, then blend again as needed
- Pour the cherry almond cream into your popsicle mould. Freeze for 6-8 hours, or overnight -- until firm.
- To release from the moulds, run the pop mould under warm water until the popsicles pull away. Serve immediately, or for best results let thaw a few minutes before biting in. Enjoy!