- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 8 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original Non-Dairy Beverage
- 1/4 cup honey (or sub coconut sugar)
- 2 tbsp. melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp. hazelnut cream
- 1 tbsp. chopped hazelnuts
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl. Then add: Organic Almond Non-Dairy Beverage, coconut oil, egg, honey, and melted chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into three mugs and microwave separately for 1 minute each (or alternatively, bake at 350° Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes).
- Top with hazelnut cream and hazelnuts.