- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp. Pacific Foods Organic Almond Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp. ground flax meal + 4 tbsp. water)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 6-inch or slightly larger cast-iron skillet.
- Add almond butter, Organic Almond Vanilla plant-based beverage, coconut oil, maple syrup, and flax egg to a large bowl or to the base of a stand mixer. Use a hand mixer (or stand mixer) and beat together ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Beat again until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookie dough into greased cast-iron skillet.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. To brown the top of the cookie skillet (if necessary), turn on the broiler and broil cookie skillet an additional minute, being careful not to overcook.
- Carefully remove cookie skillet from oven and let sit to cool slightly.
- Cut cookie skillet into quarters, or serve with a scoop of dairy-free ice cream and multiple spoons!