Vegan Vanilla Cranberry Cupcakes
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups Pacific Foods Almond Vanilla Unsweetened Plant-Based Beverage
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 4 tbsp. Pacific Foods Almond Vanilla Unsweetened Plant-Based Beverage
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp. Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl. Whisk together the Unsweetened Almond Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage, brown sugar, oil and vanilla. Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and gently fold until just combined, don't over mix. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared cupcake liners.
- Bake the cupcakes until they are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Beat all frosting ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth. Once the cupcakes are completely cool add frosting.