- 1 package fresh gnocchi
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 thinly sliced leek
- 1/2 pound morel mushrooms trimmed
- 1 pound broccolini chopped
- 1/2 pound asparagus chopped into 1" pieces
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- Cook fresh gnocchi to package directions.
- While gnocchi cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add leeks and saute for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant. Add morel mushrooms, broccolini, asparagus, vegetable broth, and seasonings. Saute for 8-10 minutes, or until softened. Carefully pour in cooked gnocchi and stir to combine.
- Divide gnocchi between bowls and garnish with parmesan cheese. Eat immediately and enjoy!