- Heat olive oil in large stockpot over medium heat. Add fennel, onion, and garlic cloves and saute until onion is translucent, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes, black pepper, organic crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, dry white wine, organic vegetable broth, and bay leaves. Cover pot and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minute to let flavors infuse.
- Add clams and mussels to pot. Cover pot and cook for 5 minutes, or until clams and mussels begin to open.
- Add shrimp and fish, cover, and cook another 5 minutes, or until fish and shrimp are cooked through and clams and mussels are fully open.
- Add soup to bowls and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!