- 1 cup Pacific Foods Hemp Original Plant- Based Beverage
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diary-free coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 banana sliced
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- Prepare chia seed pudding. Add Hemp Plant-Based Beverage, lemon juice, maple syrup and one cup fresh raspberries to a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Pour raspberry hemp mixture into a large bowl and sprinkle with chia seeds.
- Whisk chia seeds into mixture. Let sit for five minutes. Whisk again to incorporate chia seeds into mixture. Cover bowl and place in refrigerator to thicken for 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- Prepare parfaits. Layer chia seed pudding, granola, coconut yogurt, and fresh fruit in mason jars. Top with unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Seal parfaits with an airtight lid and keep refrigerated for up to three days, or eat immediately. Enjoy!