Plant-Based Brownies with Chocolate Almond Ganache
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups coconut sugar or organic sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Almond Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut oil melted
Chocolate Almond Ganache
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Almond Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage
- 2 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles to garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8x8 baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and sea salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together Organic Almond Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking tray. Bake 22-27 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center of brownies comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.
- While brownies cool, prepare chocolate almond ganache. Add Organic Almond Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage and dark chocolate chips to a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently until chocolate chips are melted and ganache is smooth and glossy.
- Pour ganache overtop of brownies (you may have extra!) and top with optional sprinkles. Slice into pieces and enjoy!