- 1 pound spaghetti pasta
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 cup black olives
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 cup fresh basil roughly chopped, to serve
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese to serve
- Add Organic Chicken Broth to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add dried pasta, diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, black olives, red onion, cherry tomatoes, sea salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and dried herbs. Stir well to combine.
- Allow the pasta to come back to a boil, reduce heat to a low boil, and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until pasta is cooked. Continue to stir every now and then to prevent pasta from sticking.
- Once the pasta has cooked, remove from heat. Use a slotted spoon to scoop out pasta and ingredients and serve. Garnish with freshly chopped basil and Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy!