- 6 cups Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 (28oz) can diced tomatoes
- 4 carrots peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 zucchini chopped
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels cut off the cob
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups Swiss chard or collard greens roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil roughly chopped
- 2 cups dried small pasta such as elbows or penne
- Set aside zucchini, corn, collard greens/ Swiss chard, and basil. Add everything else to Instant Pot and set to high pressure for 20 minutes and cook. Carefully release steam.
- Stir in zucchini and corn. Set to high pressure for 5 minutes. Carefully release steam.
- Stir in Swiss chard or collard greens. Set to high pressure for 2 minutes. Carefully release steam.
- Divide soup into bowls with cooked pasta and garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy!
- Alternate cooking without an Instant Pot: Add olive oil to a large stockpot over medium heat. Stir in garlic, celery, and carrots. Saute vegetables until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, onion powder, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer. Stir in dried (uncooked pasta) and zucchini. Cook for 10 minutes. Stir in corn kernels and Swiss Chard or collard greens and cook an additional 3-5 minutes, or until greens are tender. Divide soup into bowls and garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy!