- Create shrimp marinade. In a large bowl, whisk together Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth, black pepper, cumin, oregano, smoked paprika, olive oil, and lemon juice. Add shrimp to bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and place a vegetable grill basket over direct heat. Spray grill basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add sliced zucchini, tomatoes, red onion, and bell peppers to hot grill basket. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables for 10-15 minutes, stirring every 4-5 minutes.
- While vegetables cook, grill shrimp.
- Place marinated shrimp on medium-high heat grill sprayed with cooking spray. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side, or until cooked throughout.
- Create bowls: divide cooked quinoa, arugula, grilled vegetables, and grilled shrimp between two bowls. Add avocado and drizzle with your choice of dressing. Enjoy!