- 1 1/2 tbsp avacado oil
- 4 cloves diced garlic
- 1 thinly sliced leek
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed and cut to 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 1 (15.5 oz) cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 peeled avacado
- 1/4 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 3 cups plain coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh mint
- sea salt and pepper
- microgreens to finish (optional)
- Heat avocado oil over medium heat in a large stockpot. Add garlic, leek, and asparagus and saute for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add avocado, fresh mint, and coconut yogurt to soup. Use an immersion blender to puree the soup or carefully transfer to a high-speed blender. Blend soup until smooth and creamy. Taste and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Divide soup into bowls and garnish with microgreens, if desired. Enjoy!