- 6 cups cauliflower roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil divided
- 1 cup fresh dill chopped and divided
- 1 cup leek chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed powder
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth
- 14 oz. cooked white beans
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss the cauliflower with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and half of the fresh dill. Roast for 20-30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- In a stock pot, heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat. Add the leek and sauté for 3 minutes, then add the garlic and celery seed powder. Cook for 30 seconds before adding the cauliflower, remaining dill, and broth.
- Bring to a simmer, add the beans, and bring to a simmer again.
- Blend with an immersion blender, add lemon, salt and pepper to taste, and mix together. Serve hot with fresh bread!