- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sliced small white onion
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 pints small cherry tomatoes
- 1 32oz Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 lb spaghetti broken in half
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter unsalted
- 8 oz Mozzarella pearls drained
- 1 cup fresh basil chiffonade
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Heat a 5.5 qt dutch oven or a heavy bottomed pot over medium heat and add olive oil. Once shimmering, add chicken and cook for about 8-10 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through. Place cooked chicken on a plate and tent with foil.
- To the same pot, add the onion and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes, then add the tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes begin to brown, then deglaze the pan with wine, scraping up any brown bits that have formed on the bottom of the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until most of the wine has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, slice the reserved cooked chicken.
- Add the Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth and spaghetti, then cover and bring to a boil. Once it reaches a boil, uncover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until most of the bone broth has absorbed, the pasta is tender and a creamy sauce is coating the pasta.
- Remove from heat and stir in the parmesan cheese, and butter. Add the sliced chicken, mozzarella pearls and fresh basil, season to taste, and serve!