- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 2 4 oz. cans roasted green chilies
- 1 15 oz. can corn
- 2 1/2 cups white beans
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 avocado sliced, for serving
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped, for serving
- 1 jalapeno diced, for serving
- Add olive oil to a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in cumin and sauté for 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add shredded rotisserie chicken, roasted green chilies, corn, white beans, chicken bone broth, sea salt, and pepper. Bring soup to a gentle boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Divide soup into bowls and garnish with sliced avocado, cilantro, sour cream, and red onions. Enjoy!