- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. cumin
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans
- 1/2 cup quinoa uncooked
- 2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped (to serve)
- 2 jalapeno diced (to serve)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (to serve)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (to serve)
- 2 tomatoes, sliced (to serve)
- 1 avocado sliced (to serve)
- Add olive oil to Instant Pot and set to saute function.
- Add ground turkey, diced onion, and spices to Instant Pot.
- Saute turkey and onion, gently breaking turkey apart with a spoon. Let turkey cook for 7-8 minutes, or until no longer pink and crumbly.
- Add the sweet potato, red bell pepper, tomatoes, beans, quinoa, and bone broth to the Instant Pot. Stir well to combine.
- Cover Instant Pot, seal, and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Before removing the lid, carefully release the vent on top of the Instant Pot to allow steam to escape.
- Serve chili with cilantro, jalapeno, cheese, sour cream, sliced tomatoes, and avocado. Enjoy!