- Add olive oil to Instant Pot and set to saute function.
- Add ground turkey, diced onion, and spices to Instant Pot.
- Saute turkey and onion, gently breaking turkey apart with a spoon. Let turkey cook for 7-8 minutes, or until no longer pink and crumbly.
- Add the sweet potato, red bell pepper, tomatoes, beans, quinoa, and bone broth to the Instant Pot. Stir well to combine.
- Cover Instant Pot, seal, and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Before removing the lid, carefully release the vent on top of the Instant Pot to allow steam to escape.
- Serve chili with cilantro, jalapeno, cheese, sour cream, sliced tomatoes, and avocado. Enjoy!