- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Organic Oat Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 dates pitted
- 1 heaping cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- mixed fresh berries
- drizzle of honey/maple syrup
- Whisk together the oats with 1/4 cup water, then microwave for 1 minute, cool, then add to blender. Microwaving the oats first will help provide a smoother texture. Alternatively, you can combine the oats and water together and place in the fridge overnight before adding to the smoothie. OR, you can just add the oats raw, it will just be slightly more chewy!
- Place the rest of the ingredients into the blender and puree until creamy and thick. Divide into two glasses and serve!