Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bone Broth
- 2 pounds halved brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tbsp. melted ghee or butter
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts and bone broth and gently saute until Brussels sprouts turn bright green, about 4-5 minutes.
- Carefully transfer Brussels sprouts to lined baking tray. Drizzle with melted butter or ghee and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast sprouts for 25-30 minutes, or until sprouts are crispy. Enjoy!