- Prepare the tart crust: add cashews, almonds, cocoa powder, sea salt, and coconut oil to a food processor. Pulse until mixture is broken down and sticky.
- Press tart crust ingredients into the base of an 8’’ springform pan. Reserve ¼ cup of crumble to sprinkle on top of tart. Place into the freezer to set while you prepare filling.
- Prepare the chocolate filling: Add melted chocolate, dates, and oat plant-based beverage to a high-speed blender. Blend on high for 45-60 seconds, or until dates are completely broken down and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour chocolate mixture into tart. Sprinkle with remaining crust crumble and dark chocolate chips. Carefully place back in the freezer to set for 6 hours or overnight.
- Let tart sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!