- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8×8 inch square brownie pan with coconut oil (skip this step if your brownie pan is non-stick).
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl: oat flour, almond meal, arrowroot, sea salt, baking powder, coconut sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: melted coconut oil, Pacific Foods Unsweetened Original Cashew Non-Dairy Beverage, Pacific Foods Organic Pumpkin Puree, vanilla extract and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir together until smooth. Then add the chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
- Spoon the blondie batter into your prepared pan with a rubber spatula. Spread it out into every corner and smooth the top. Sprinkle more chocolate chips and pecans over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is golden and the center is firm. Let it cool completely before removing from the pan, then cut into squares. Eat as-is or serve with non-dairy vanilla ice cream for a decadent treat!