- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Cashew Unsweetened Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini about 1 large zucchini
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9x5’’ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Grate zucchini with a box grater. After grating, wrap grated zucchini in a clean dish towel and wring out excess water over the sink. Set grated zucchini aside.
- Add melted coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, vanilla extract, and Cashew Plant-Based Beverage to a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add grated zucchini, cinnamon, baking soda, and whole wheat pastry flour to wet mixture. Stir to fully incorporate. Fold in chopped walnuts and optional chocolate chips.
- Pour zucchini bread batter into lined loaf pan.
- Bake zucchini bread for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove loaf from pan and let cool on a baking rack for 15 minutes before slicing.