Crispy Baked Parmesan Soup Toppers
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Tomato Soup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place heaping spoonfuls of shredded parmesan cheese 1/2 inch apart on the baking sheet. Sprinkle each spoonful with black pepper.
- Bake 4-6 minutes until cheese is crisp and golden brown.
- Let cool. Serve crisps on top of, or crumbled into warmed Organic Creamy Tomato Soup.