- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- 4 tbsp. almond flour
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 6 cups zucchini noodles
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- In a pan, whisk clarified butter and almond flour vigorously over medium high heat until a roux forms. Whisk in almond milk until smooth.
- Pour in Pacific Foods Creamy Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup and stir in onion powers, garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper, simmer for about 5-10 minutes until thick and creamy, then take off heat.
- In a separate pan, heat up zucchini noodles over medium low heat for about 2-3 minutes. Serve on a plate, and pour over the Alfredo sauce, and top with cherry tomatoes and fresh basil. Enjoy!