- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut onto baking sheet and bake until just slightly golden brown - about 2-4 minutes. Watch carefully as to not burn!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almonds, and the toasted coconut, dried fruit, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together maple syrup, Organic Oat Original Non-Dairy Beverage, eggs, and melted coconut oil.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture.
- Pour oatmeal into greased baking dish and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
- Serve immediately with fresh blueberries and coconut yogurt.