Spinach Mushroom Quiche
- 1 deep dish gluten-free pie shell store bought or homemade
- 4 eggs
- 1 clove garlic minced
- add salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Organic Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup frozen spinach thawed and drained
- garnish with fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place pie shell in refrigerator to chill before baking.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, garlic, salt, pepper, Organic Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup, cream, cheese & spinach until well combined.
- Pour the filling into the prepared pie shell & smooth the top to evenly
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown & cooked through to the
- Let stand for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley.