- 1 spaghetti squash roasted
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts cubes
- 1/2 cup mayo (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 tbsp. Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- pinch salt more to taste
- pinch black pepper more to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and scrape out seeds. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and place face down on a lined baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Make caramelized onions: In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon of grass-fed butter with onions. Sauté on medium-low heat until onions begin to caramelize and brown, but not burn. Yields about 1 cup of caramelized onions.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat butter and sauté garlic for 1 minute.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and add into the skillet. Let cook for 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, flipping halfway through.
- Add in mayo, Organic Almond Non-Dairy Beverage Original, and spices. Mix to combine.
- Add in caramelized onions and spaghetti squash. Toss to combine. Add the Parmesan cheese and adjust spices as desired.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.