- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger peeled and finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 pound carrots peeled and chopped
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth
- 2 (15-ounce) cans white beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup toasted cashews to serve
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro to serve
- Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. Add onions and saute until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Stir in garlic and ginger and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add carrots, white beans, vegetable broth, salt and pepper. Bring soup to a boil, cover with a lid, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until carrots are fork tender.
- Using an immersion blender, or carefully transferring the soup to a high-speed blender, blend the soup until thick and pureed.
- Divide soup between bowls and garnish with toasted cashews and cilantro. Enjoy!