- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line or grease a mini-muffin tin.
- In a large bowl whisk together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Add in melted coconut oil, mashed banana, and oat plant-based beverage.
- Fold in berries.
- Divide the batter between the 24 muffin cups.
- Bake mini muffins for 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from oven and let sit in tin for 5 minutes to cool. Gently remove muffins from muffin tin and let cool on a baking rack.