Paleo Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs with Creamy Avocado Sauce
Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breast cut into large pieces
- 1 red bell pepper chopped into large pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped into large pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped into large pieces
- 1 large red onion chopped into large pieces
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup lime juice
Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened Soy Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare kabobs. Whisk together avocado oil, sea salt, black pepper, dried oregano, and lime juice in a large bowl. Add in chopped chicken, bell peppers, and red onion and toss to coat in marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Using metal skewers, layer marinated chicken with onions and bell peppers. Repeat until remainder of vegetables and chicken are used.
- Grill kabobs for 10 minutes, flip, and grill an additional 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- While kabobs are on the grill, prepare avocado sauce. Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse on high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Remove kabobs from grill and carefully remove skewers. Dollop avocado sauce on top and devour!