- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together all filling ingredients until thoroughly combined, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, flour and salt. With a pastry cutter or two knives, cut into the mixture until it resembles small pebbles. Note: coconut oil shouldn’t be at all melted, rather scoopable and room temperature.
- Add in ice cold water, one tablespoon at a time, stirring in between until crust comes together; don’t add more water than needed to create a dough ball.
- With a rolling pin, roll crust out carefully. Cut dough into 16-18 round disks using a jar or glass with a 1-inch top. Roll out disks again until large enough to fit inside muffin tins.
- Place pastry disks into each muffin tin, then spoon pumpkin filling into each one.
- Bake for 30 - 45 minutes, until crust begins to brown and filling hardens. Let cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.