Dairy-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup apples diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original Plant-Based Beverage
- Preheat oven to 375 °Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in eggs, vegetable oil, Organic Almond Original Non-Dairy Beverage and vanilla and combine thoroughly. Fold in apple pieces.
- Scoop mixture into lined muffin pan filling each tin only ⅔ full.
- In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and coconut oil and crumble on top of muffins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until tops are golden brown. To make icing, in another small bowl whisk together powdered sugar and Organic Almond Original Non-Dairy Beverage, drizzle on muffins once they have cooled slightly.