Crockpot Mashed Potatoes
- 4 pounds russet potatoes peeled and cut in half
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Turkey Broth (or sub Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth)
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Almond Unsweetened Original Plant-Based Beverage warmed
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted (or sub vegan butter)
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh scallions (optional garnish)
- Add potatoes, garlic and Organic Turkey Broth to crock pot. Cover and cook on high until potatoes are tender, about 4-5 hours.
- Remove lid and add milk or the non dairy beverage, butter and salt and pepper, mash thoroughly with a masher or hand mixer.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with scallions.