Shrimp Zoodle Bowl
Shrimp summer zoodle bowls with Organic Chicken Broth, sweet tomatoes, corn, and feta cheese. Summer in a bowl!
- 1/2 pound shrimp tails removed
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- 1 large zucchini spiralized into noodles
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup feta cheese,
- 1 tbsp. basil leaves chopped
- add salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup yogurt (or cub dairy-free yogurt)
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
In a medium skillet, sauté shrimp with Organic Vegetable Broth and chili powder for 5-7 minutes.
Assemble bowl with zoodles, tomatoes, corn, shrimp, and feta cheese, toss with dressing and garnish with basil and salt and pepper.