- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute for 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Transfer sauteed garlic and onion to a high-speed blender. Add soaked raw cashews, cashew plant-based beverage, vegetable broth, pumpkin puree, 4 sage leaves, and sea salt and pepper. Blend on highest speed until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer pumpkin sauce to a pot and gently warm on the stove.
- While pumpkin sauce warms, cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- Divide gnocchi between bowls and cover with pumpkin sauce. Garnish with sage leaves and drizzle with coconut cream, if desired. Devour!