- 1 large orange, juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp. New Mexico chile powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 12 oz package Pacific Foods Organic Seitan Original
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl, whisk with a fork to combine, and set aside.
- Cut the block of Organic Seitan Original into 12 even pieces. Cut the onion into 1" wedges. De-stem and de-seed the poblano, then slice into 1" pieces.
- Build the kebabs by sliding the components onto the skewers in any order you want: 2 pieces of seitan per kebab and as many veggies as you can fit (we averaged about 3 onion wedges, 3 poblanos, and 3 tomatoes per skewer).
- Once your kebabs are assembled, place them in a gallon ziplock bag or a large tupperware. Pour the marinade over the kebabs to coat. Allow them to marinate for at least an hour. (If making at home, at this point you can place the kebabs in your cooler until you're ready to cook them at the campsite.)
- Get your campfire or grill going and then place the kebabs on the grill grate. Grill for 20-30 minutes, until the onions and peppers are cooked through and soft, turning the kebabs every 5 minutes or so to ensure all sides cook evenly. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Place the tortillas on the grill for 10-20 seconds per side to warm them up.
- To assemble the kebab tacos, remove the seitan and veggies from the skewer and wrap them up in the tortillas. Top with salsa and an extra squeeze of lime if desired. Enjoy!