- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the oil, peppermint, vanilla, vinegar and oat beverage together and mix until smooth.
- Add the wet to the dry and stir together until well combined, then pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50-52 minutes or until a toothpick just comes out clean. Don’t overbake! Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and salt together with the cocoa powder in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle in the oat beverage and whisk until very smooth and creamy, adding 1 teaspoon more oat beverage as needed.
- Remove the cooked loaf from the pan and drizzle the glaze over and let harden.
- To gift, wrap in parchment paper and tie with twine!