- 6 whole Puff Pastry Shells
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup onion or shallot minced
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 pinch ground thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup leftover thanksgiving turkey (or chicken)
- 1/2 cup steamed broccoli
- 1 cup frozen vegetables of your choice
- Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and sauté onions until tender, 3-5 minutes. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Increase heat to medium high. Slowly whisk in Organic Free Range Chicken Broth. Let the sauce come to a boil to thicken. Reduce heat to medium low and stir in cream, poultry seasoning, thyme, salt, pepper, turkey, and vegetables.
- Keep warm on the stove top until ready to serve.
- To serve, remove the center of a puff pastry shell and pour in the mixture.