- 3 cups Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
- 4 cups cheese tortellini
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. granulated onion
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- Boil 6 cups of water in a medium pot, add tortellini and boil until al dente (check packaging for times). strain and set aside.
- While water is boiling, in a sauce pan melt butter and saute garlic. Stir in Pacific Foods Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, cheese, oregano, basil, granulated onion, salt and pepper. Let simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cooked tortellini and chopped spinach. Let simmer for another 2-3 minutes. Top with red pepper flakes and serve!