- 52 oz. Organic Diced Tomatoes in Light Puree
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Strain Tomatoes in Light Puree in a mesh strainer to remove excess liquid.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 60-90 minutes, stirring often. Tomato jam is finished when consistency is thick and jam-like.
- Pour tomato jam into an airtight glass jar and store in the refrigerator.
- Tomato jam will keep for a week.