- 1 lb. ziti pasta
- 1 (26.46 oz.) carton Pacific Foods Organic Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 tsp. dried oregano plus 1 tsp. for topping
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cut into rounds
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta for 8 minutes until al dente.
- Thinly cover the bottom of a 9 X 9 casserole dish with a few tablespoons of Organic Crushed Tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, mix cooked pasta with ricotta, parmesan, 2 tsp. oregano, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste and Organic Crushed Tomatoes. Place pasta mixture in dish. Top with mozzarella rounds and 1 tsp. of oregano.
- Bake dish uncovered for 25-30 minutes.