- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 carton Pacific Foods Organic Refried Black Beans Vegetarian
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 avocado peeled & sliced
- 3 green onions,
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, grated
- 3-4 tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 fresh limes sliced
- Peel and dice sweet potato
- Melt coconut oil, then toss with sweet diced sweet potato
- Bake in dish at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, until soft.
- Remove from over. Carefully spread beans over warm tortillas.
- Top with salsa verde, sliced avocado, red cabbage, green onion, cilantro and cheese. Add limes to garnish.