- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 4 tbsp. garlic minced
- 2 pints small cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup fresh basil roughly chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Boil fettuccine pasta until just al dente. Before draining pasta, reserve ½ cup pasta water. Drain pasta and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large and deep skillet. Add garlic and saute for 3 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes, black pepper, sea salt, and red pepper flakes. Saute for 5-7 minutes, or until tomatoes begin to burst. Stir in chicken broth and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook tomato mixture for 5 minutes, or until tomatoes begin to break down and form a sauce. Stir in pasta water.
- Add cooked pasta to tomato mixture and stir to combine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve pasta with additional Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Enjoy!