- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the honeynut squash halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, flesh facing up. Lightly brush with olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
- In a large skillet, heat up the dairy free butter until melted over medium-high heat and add the onions and celery. Allow to soften for a few minutes. Add the garlic, herbs and salt and saute another minute.
- Place the cubed bread inside the skillet and mix around to season. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Add the Organic Vegetable Broth to coat fully. Taste to make sure it has enough flavor to your liking. Add more salt if needed. Distribute the stuffing mix evenly into each squash half.
- Bakes for 20 minutes* or until the top of the squash becomes caramelized and the stuffing has browned nicely on top. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- While the stuffed squash are baking, have your veggies cut and ready to go to assemble the turkey immediately.
- Depending on what squash you use, your baking time will vary.