- 2 cups strawberries diced
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original Plant-Based Beverage chilled
- Place strawberries, maple sugar and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium heat and mix until the sugar begins to melt and the strawberries begin to break down, about 10 minutes.
- Add mixture to a blender and blend until smooth then run through a sieve to strain out the seeds.
- Place in fridge to cool completely.
- Mix strawberry syrup with Organic Almond Original Non-Dairy Beverage and serve!