Strawberries and Cream Smoothie Bowls with Grain-Free Brazil Nut-Hemp Crunch
For the brazil nut-hemp crunch:
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 cup Brazil nuts finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. honey
- add pinch of sea salt
For the smoothie bowl:
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened Coconut Vanilla Plant-Based Beverage
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the hemp seeds, coconut, Brazil nuts, honey and salt. Make sure it’s well-mixed and the nuts begin to stick together in clusters. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange in an even layer and bake in the oven until the seed mixture is lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Begin watching after 10 to make sure they don’t burn. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely on the tray.
- Meanwhile, make the smoothie bowl: add the strawberries, banana and Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Vanilla Unsweetened Non Dairy Beverage to the bowl of a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth, adding more ice as necessary to create a thick frosty consistency.