- In a large stockpot over medium heat, add the sesame oil, shallots, garlic, ginger, and lemongrass. Cook for 3-5 minutes, mixing with a wooden spatula.
- Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 3 more minutes. It’s okay if it darkens and sticks to the pot a bit.
- Add the Organic Tomato Sauce and use your spatula to vigorously scrape off any bits of curry paste stuck to the pot. Bring to a simmer, and reduce the heat to medium-low, then add the fish sauce and Thai red chili.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes, to build flavor, before adding the coconut milk. Bring back to a simmer, add the vegetables, cover, and let cook for 5-7 minutes — until the rabe is softened enough to be eaten, but still has some crunch.
- Remove from heat, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with cilantro and lime, alongside rice and/or naan.