- Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces and fry in olive oil over medium heat for 10 mins until soft.
- Warm Traditional Refried Pinto Beans in a small saucepan on medium heat until hot, about 5 minutes.
- If using corn tortillas, bake in oven on broiler setting for 5 mins or until crispy.
- Fry eggs in a greased pan on medium heat until over-medium, about 5 minutes.
- Assemble by spreading refried beans onto tostada, adding fried egg, asparagus, avocado and queso fresco. Garnish each tostada with a spritz of lemon juice and sesame seeds.