- 1 carton Pacific Foods Traditional Refried Pinto Beans (13.6 oz.)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. asparagus
- 2 avocados (sliced thinly)
- 4 tostada shells (or corn tortillas)
- 1/3 cup queso fresco
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces and fry in olive oil over medium heat for 10 mins until soft.
- Warm Traditional Refried Pinto Beans in a small saucepan on medium heat until hot, about 5 minutes.
- If using corn tortillas, bake in oven on broiler setting for 5 mins or until crispy.
- Fry eggs in a greased pan on medium heat until over-medium, about 5 minutes.
- Assemble by spreading refried beans onto tostada, adding fried egg, asparagus, avocado and queso fresco. Garnish each tostada with a spritz of lemon juice and sesame seeds.